For all your plumbing needs in Fort Worth, TX, make Pro Serve Plumbing your first choice. With comprehensive plumbing services and unparalleled dedication to our customers, our plumbers are here to help. No matter if your problem is a simple water filter repair or major project, our plumbing contractor has the skills and experience to do the job with excellence. Call us at (817) 200-4465 to see how we can help you today.
Plumbing Services We Provide
From drain cleaning to grinder pump repair, Pro Serve Plumbing offers thorough plumbing services for all your needs. We specialize in emergency plumbing services and work in residential and commercial spaces. Call us today if you need any of the following:
- Drain Cleaning Service Keep your draining flowing the way they should by giving us a call to schedule our professional drain cleaning services.
- Gas Line Repair A gas leak can be quite a dangerous issue if not immediately addressed. Call us now!
- Kitchen and Bathroom Plumbing Repairs These are the two rooms that depend on effective plumbing the most! Only trust the pros to complete the repairs you need.
- Plumbing Contractor Each of our plumbing contractors are certified and licensed with the latest training to provide you the services that you deserve.
- Plumbing Leak Repair Leaky plumbing can wreak havoc to your entire home or business if not effectively remedied.
- Sewer Repair Services If you’ve noticed a foul smell coming up through your drains, you may be in need of speedy sewer repair.
- Slab Leak Repair Don’t put your entire property at risk with a slab leak. Instead, call us for immediate service.
- Trenchless Pipe Repair Our specialized team is able to promptly locate the leak and get it fixed in no time!
- Water Heater Repair Ensure that you always have a hot water at your disposal with a fully functioning water heater.
- Water Purification Systems Clean water in your home or business is an absolute necessity. We’re to help with our expertise on water purification.
- Types Of Plumbing Pumps There are many types of pumps to choose from, but we can help you decide what is best for you.
Our Commitment To You
For over 15 years, Pro Serve Plumbing has helped countless customers with their plumbing problems in Fort Worth, TX. Let us help you and your home! Our plumbing contractor has the skills and experience needed to perform complex repairs and pipe installation, as well as simple clog repairs. We know that no day is a good day for plumbing problems, so we work hard and fast to get your home back in shape. Don’t waste time and money on other plumbers; call us and let us do the job right the first time.
If you have questions about our plumbing company and services, call (817) 200-4465 to speak with a licensed plumbing contractor in Fort Worth, TX.
Clogged Drain & Pipe Repair
Clogged Drain And Pipe Repair
One of the most common plumbing issues homeowners face is a clogged drain or pipe. Typically caused by human error, a clog is usually a simple fix. However, if you notice frequent or sporadic clogs and backups throughout your house, you may have a more serious issue like sewer line damage. If you can’t fix the clog with a plunger, give Pro Serve Plumbing a call for clogged drain and pipe repair in Fort Worth, TX.
Wondering how that clog happened? Here are a few things that might be causing trouble in your pipes.
- Grease and Oil – You should never put grease or oil down your garbage disposal, as the oil will dull the blades and grease can solidify in your pipes.
- Hair – Commonly clogging up shower drains and bathroom sinks, hair catches soap scum and other particles from flowing down your drain.
- Non-food Items – You should never put plastic items, cat litter, rubber gloves, twist ties, or even plant clippings down your garbage disposal or toilet.
- Sanitary Wipes – Even the flushable wipes can clog up pipes, especially in older homes. Be safe and throw them in the trash.
- Starchy Foods – Though not a problem for the garbage disposal, foods like pasta, beans, potatoes, and rice swell up when they absorb water, potentially clogging up your kitchen drain.
If you have a clogged pipe or drain and need a professional plumbing contractor, call your local Fort Worth plumbing company at (817) 200-4465 today!
Skilled Leak Detection
A water leak can cause serious, costly damage to your home and should be repaired immediately. If you think you have a leak, shut off your water and call your local, licensed plumbing company right away.
At Pro Serve Plumbing, we offer general water leak detection as well as slab leak detection. Both require a skilled plumbing contractor and specialized equipment, such as video leak detection equipment. Our plumbers will search thoroughly for the source of your leak and provide repair options. If the leak is severe, you may need new pipes.
Most people think water leaks happen in old homes. While the majority do take place in homes with older plumbing systems, a leak can occur in a newer home too. If you notice any of the following, you should check for a leak or call a professional plumbing contractor.
- Running water when taps are closed
- Unexplained increase in your water bill
- Foul odors from walls, floors, or drains
- Soggy or damp drywall or flooring
- Sunken, wet area in your yard
- Sewage leaking through soil into your yard
Leak repair can range from fairly simple to extensive. The most common locations for leaks are around joints or elbows in your plumbing. Check visible pipes for signs of a leak. If the water is coming from behind a wall or beneath your floor, our plumbers will need to perform more intensive repairs. While there will be some damage, we work hard to minimize damage when making repairs.
Whatever you do, don’t let a leak go untreated, or you could spell disaster for your home. Even the smallest leak can waste more than 100,000 gallons of water each year, costing you a fortune in water bills. Leaks can also wreak havoc on your home, leading to expensive flooring and foundation repairs. Call your Fort Worth plumbing company at (817) 200-4465 for leak detection today!
Hot Water Heaters
Hot Water Heater Installation & Repair
The hot water heater is one of the biggest consumers of energy in the average American home. Finding an energy efficient system that works for you is essential. There are many types of hot water systems, fuel types, and sizes.
Conventional Tank Systems
These are the most commonly used water heaters. They keep several gallons of water heated at all times, so your house has plenty of hot water for a family. Tank systems are also the most economical choice. However, because they keep water heated even when you don’t need it, they can waste a lot of energy.
Instant / Tankless Hot Water Heaters
These small, energy efficient systems heat only the water you need when you need it. These types of hot water heaters are great for the energy-conscious or a small household. Because they heat water on demand and in limited supply, you may consider installing multiple tankless systems in your home. However, while they save on your energy bill, they are more expensive to install than conventional tank systems.
There are also solar water heaters, hybrid systems, and more. To learn more about saving money with a new hot water heater, or if you need hot water heater repair in Fort Worth, TX, call Pro Serve Plumbing! Our licensed plumbing contractor is skilled in all types of water heater repair and installation. Call us at (817) 200-4465 today!