Don’t let an ice cold shower ruin your day. If you need water heater repair in Fort Worth, TX, call Pro Serve Plumbing at (817) 200-4465 today! We also install new water heaters, including tankless systems.
Types of Water Heaters
There are many types of water heating systems available, each with its own benefits. What works best for one home may not work as well in another. The majority of homes in the United States use an electric or gas-powered storage tank water heater. However, some find the efficiency of a tankless water heater to suit their needs.
A conventional storage tank can hold anywhere from 30 to 80 gallons of water. It stays heated at all times, usually from electricity or natural gas. These are the most common water heaters in the United States. They are ideal for families or a home with more than a couple of people. People enjoy conventional tank water heaters because they have hot water on demand whenever they need it. However, some dislike the energy wasted to keep all those gallons of water hot all the time.
As the word spreads about their high energy efficiency and compact design, more people are switching to a tankless water heater. While a tankless system is more expensive up front than its tank counterparts, it can pay for itself in just a matter of a few years. This system only heats the water you use at the moment, which is why they are sometimes called instantaneous water heaters. One downside, especially for families, is that the tankless system can only handle so much at once. So, for example, you would not be able to run the dishwasher and shower with hot water at the same time. Tankless water heaters tend to outlast their traditional counterparts by two times.
In addition to the different types of water heaters, there are also different types of fuel. The most common fuel types include electricity, natural gas, fuel oil, propane, and even wood and coal.
Our Water Heater Services
- Water Heater Inspection Keep your system running well with regular water heater inspections to evaluate all the components of your hot water heater.
- Water Heater Replacement and Installation When your hot water heater has run its course, our experts can discuss your options with you to help you decide which is best for your home.
- Gas Water Heater Replacement and Installation When your gas water heater is on the fritz, our professionals can help you back in hot water fast. Find out how our service can get you back to normal.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement and Installation Electrical water heaters can pose an extra danger when they need to be replaced. Call our experts for speedy, safe replacement.
- Tankless Water Heater Replacement and Installation Learn why more and more homes are switching to tankless water heaters and whether this type of system could be beneficial to your home.
Make Pro Serve Plumbing Your #1 Choice!
Whether you need to flush your water heater or other plumbing repairs, the team at Pro Serve Plumbing is here for you. We provide comprehensive water heater repair and replacement in Fort Worth, TX. Call us at (817) 200-4465 for fast, reliable residential and commercial plumbing.